VACANCY EXPORT MANAGER
Salary & commission based
For over 50 years our textiles have been inspiring designers with premium quality, on hand availabilty and one of the largest colour selections in the market.
Grow with us
The ideal candidate will see him/herself as an entrepreneur at heart, who is enticed by the opportunity to tell our story and help us write our ‘’next chapter”.
This is a unique career opportunity to assist the company in charting the next level of growth, to contribute to the creation of a strategic presence in the industry and to realize personal financial reward commensurate with this achievement.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute strong promotional and merchandising strategies with existing and new customers.
- Identify and capitalize on marketplace trends.
- Develop trusted relationships with regional clients to ensure mutual profitable wins.
- Visit clients throughout Europe on a regular basis
- Drive for results, high energy and engagement, confidence and passion for your work
- Flexibility for travel within Europe
- Experience with the textile market is preferred but not required
- Ability to foster and develop business through account management and business development activities
- Strong communication, selling and negotiating skills
- Develop, communicate and implement innovative sales, marketing and pricing strategies for the assigned region
If you believe you can contribute to the growth of our brand, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Erica Wijbenga, email: firstname.lastname@example.org