Article PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Bernard Reyn B.V. will respect your personal data and will ensure that the personal information disclosed to or otherwise obtained by us is treated confidentially. ‘Personal data’ pertains to any information about a person. Data which indirectly says something about someone is personal data as well. The provisions below fulfil the obligation set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to furnish information to data subjects whose personal data Bernard Reyn B.V. processes.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. processes personal data to offer and improve its services and to communicate with you personally as the data subject. Usually, Bernard Reyn B.V. engages a third party to evaluate our services. As the data subject, you yourself choose to participate in this and to leave personal data for this. You can also register to receive a newsletter or other forms of communication from Bernard Reyn B.V.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. processes the personal data mentioned below for the following purposes only:
- Administration purposes
- preparing tax returns (for VAT, income tax, corporation tax and personal income tax);
- drawing up annual financial statements;
- performing payroll administration;
- collecting invoices;
- providing advice;
- fulfilling our legal and statutory obligations;
- engaging in marketing and communication activities;
- conducting recruitment and selection.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. processes the following types and categories of personal data to provide services or which has been disclosed by the data subject on his/her own initiative:
- customer data;
- third‑party data.
Bernard Reyn B.V. processes the aforementioned data, because this data has been disclosed by you as the data subject on your own initiative, has been obtained in connection with the services, has been disclosed to us by third parties, including counterparties, or has been published through public sources.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. processes the aforementioned personal data solely based on the grounds below which are referred to in Article 6 of the GDPR:
- a legal obligation;
- performance of a contract;
- consent obtained from data subject(s);
- a legitimate interest.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. only shares your personal data with third parties insofar as necessary to provide services, taking into account the aforementioned purposes. This may include having another lawyer take care of the practice, conducting an expert investigation or utilizing another third party, such as an IT supplier, on our behalf and at our instruction, as well as disclosing your personal data in connection with court or other proceedings or in correspondence with the counterparty.
- In addition, Bernard Reyn B.V. may disclose personal data to a third party, such as a supervisory authority or other public authority, insofar as it has a legal obligation to do so.
- A data processing agreement will be concluded with the third party processing your personal data on Bernard Reyn B.V.’s behalf and at its instruction, under which this third party will likewise be required to comply with the GDPR. For purposes of compliance with the GDPR, third parties utilized by Bernard Reyn B.V. which provide services as controllers will themselves be responsible for the further processing of your personal data. Such third parties may include accountants, civil-law notaries or other third parties engaged to furnish a second opinion or expert report.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. attaches a great deal of importance to securing and protecting your personal data, and will ensure that, with due consideration for the state of the art, appropriate technical and organizational measures are in place to guarantee a security level geared to the risk. If Bernard Reyn B.V. uses the services of a third party, for instance an IT supplier, Bernard Reyn B.V. will, to protect personal data, set forth provisions regarding adequate security measures in a data processing agreement.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. does not retain personal data which is processed for longer than is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of the data processing or for longer than is required under applicable laws and regulations.
- You can, through the contact information below, send a request to view, correct, restrict, oppose, transfer or delete your personal data or to revoke consent given earlier. You will receive further information from us within four weeks after your request is received.
- Circumstances may arise in which Bernard Reyn B.V. cannot grant your request as a data subject in whole or in part. For example, attorney‑client privilege or statutory retention periods may preclude us from granting your request.
You can send your aforementioned requests by post to Bernard Reyn Interieurstoffen B.V., Rooijakkersstraat 3A, 5652 BA Eindhoven, the Netherlands, or by e‑mail to email@example.com.
- To ensure that we disclose the personal data in question to the right person based on your request, we will ask you, for verification purposes, to submit a copy of a valid passport, driving licence or ID in which your passport photo and citizen service number are masked. Bernard Reyn B.V. will only take up requests relating to your own personal data.
- Bernard Reyn B.V.’s websites reynaldo.nl and www.dekortexinteriortextiles.com include buttons and/or links to promote web pages or share them on third‑party social networks (including social media networks) or websites, such as Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. Bernard Reyn B.V. does not monitor and is not responsible for the processing of your personal data by or through these third parties. Consequently, if you use such media, it is at your own risk. Before you use these third‑party services, you should read through the third parties’ privacy statements.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. keeps user data for the websites for statistical purposes. In principle, personal data collected in this way is anonymous and is not sold by Bernard Reyn B.V. to third parties.
- To make its websites more user friendly, Bernard Reyn B.V. uses ‘cookies’. A cookie is a small text file which is placed on, say, your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit one of Bernard Reyn B.V.’s websites. You can block these cookies from being used at any desired time, although this may limit the websites’ functionality and usability.
On the website of the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (https://www.consuwijzer.nl/telecom- post/internet/privacy/uitleg-cookies), you can find more information about cookies and how you can block or remove them.
- Bernard Reyn B.V. may modify the content of this Privacy Statement at any desired time without prior notice. Changes to the Privacy Statement will be published on the websites. So please check our websites regularly.